Sunday, September 2, 2018

Winners of Sea Scape and Rustic Blooms


Now that school will be starting I promise I will be more regular with these posts! You would think that being off in the summer would give me more crafting time but really being off schedule really throws me for a loop! LOL

Anyways I have a couple of winners to announce.

First up, the winner of the Sea Scape challenge




Just loved the simplicity and the texture!

Next up... the Rustic Blooms winner





I LOVE how she used the die and created the little scene!

Congratulations ladies be sure to grab your badge!

Now don't forget to play along with this week's challenge:







2 comments:

Becca Sadler said...

Terrific cards selected for the 2 previous challenges! Congrats to the 2 winners!

Judy1223 said...

Congratulations to both winners, their cards are amazing!
(Quick question...did you ever announce the winner of Aug 9th "Cool Treat" challenge? I may have missed it!)