Sunday, November 17, 2019

Winners...


I loved the variety of cards in the gallery the last couple of weeks.  Thank  you everyone for playing along.

First up the winner of ... Inspired by Jars


So many beautiful things about this.
Love that she made a shaker card.
Congratulations and be sure to grab your badge.

Next up, the winner of Inspired By... blankets



I love the stenciled background and the rustic coffee cups.
Congratulations Fiona!
Be sure to grab your badge. 

Now don't forget to play along with this week's challenge:



2 comments:

Fiona said...

Thank you for choosing my card as a winner. xx

ElizStewart said...

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I spent a long time on this card... then I wasn't sure I liked it. I do know that I want to try again to create a flower arrangement from random flora dies. Thanks for the challenge!