Time for another Inspired By challenge and I LOVE this week's challenge. I love Paris and hope to get back there one day, for now I have to be happy with pictured of it!
So many different ways to interpret this picture: the colors (like I have); umbrellas, Paris, love (which is what Paris is all about isn't it?)...
I chose to pull out the colors and make a banner, which hangs on an old window frame above our bed. I love to decorate for the different holidays and it was fun making something for the bedroom. I used some old sheet music along with the Paper Hearts Collection by Crate Paper and my Art Philosophy and Plantin Schoolbook Cricut Cartridges. It is a very simple banner and I like it! This is for the Fantabulous Cricut challenge - heart
Link up by next Wednesday February 15th 11:59 PST.
I can't wait to see what you do!
Rules for Playing:
- Create a NEW project for this challenge.
- Be sure to link your blog with a direct link to the post you would like me to visit.
- Please put a link on your post to this challenge.
- Create a project with no more than 5 challenges including this challenge.
- Feel free to use any crafting products you have!
The prize this week is a set of Valentine themed stamps from Inkadinkadoo and some Twine from The Twinery.