Welcome to another Inspired By Challenge. This photo really took my eye. I love the colors and the feel of it.
Once again, there are so many ways to take this photo: the colors (I see some Valentine projects), the girlieness, shopping, dress form, vintage feel... I can't wait to see what you do.
For my card I used the Crate Paper Paper Heart Collection and although this is a 'love/valentine' themed pack I went another direction with it. The stamps are from Sparkle Creations (Fashion Karber) and The Stamps of Life (Hello to You). The twine is from May Arts and the letter stickers are from October Afternoon. I had fun once again with some paper piecing. This is for the Shopping Our Stash challenge - people.
Link up by next Wednesday February 8th 11:59 PST.
I can't wait to see what you do!
Rules for Playing:
- Create a NEW project for this challenge.
- Be sure to link your blog with a direct link to the post you would like me to visit.
- Please put a link on your post to this challenge.
- Create a project with no more than 5 challenges including this challenge.
- Feel free to use any crafting products you have!
There will be a prize this week so be sure to play along.