Thursday, September 20, 2012

Inspired By...#42

I really love this inspiration photo, it just makes me happy.  I would love to live somewhere that I could have this as a decoration in my yard - a nice country farmhouse...


So many elements in this photo: fall, pumpkins, leaves, distressing, the truck, numbers, signage, the colors...


This week I have a special guest!  Lauren plays along in so many of my challenges and she has the most wonderful projects!  I am so happy that she is joining me this week.  Now you must  visit Lauren's blog you won't be disappointed!

I love the creation Lauren has for us today, look at those pumpkins!


Thank you for joining me today Lauren.

For my project I dug into my Echo Park Chillingsworth Manor collection and went with the whole feel of the photo.  I have used some May Arts Net Ribbon, my much loved Woven Burlap ribbon and some Jute twine.  


Now I can't wait to see what you do with this photo inspiration!

Rules for Playing:

Create a NEW project for this challenge.
Be sure to link your blog with a direct link to the post you would like me to visit.
Please put a link on your post to this challenge.
Create a project with no more than 5 challenges including this challenge.
Feel free to use any crafting products you have!



5 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

Soooo love your card, Laurel! That paper is fabulous, and I love your rustic, elegant design. The mix of trims adds such fantastic texture and eye candy! Lauren's paper pieced pumpkins are absolutely adorable, too!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wow!! These are GORGEOUS!!! I loveeeeeeeeeee the pumpkins!!!!

lauren bergold said...

well, thank you VERY much indeed for inviting me, it is a very great pleasure to guest design on one of my ALL TIME favorite challenges!!!

and HOLY WOW, your card is ♥AMAZING♥ i am actually glad i didn't see that before we went live, i'd've totally second-guessed myself on this one! every single element is PERFECTION. (WOW!) ♥♥♥

Marlena M. said...

Both of your cards are beautifully done!

Rose said...

awesome cards ladies :)