Thursday, November 8, 2012

Inspired By... #49

When the weather cools off in the fall I always like to make some homemade soup for dinner, with some homemade bread.  Yum.  So that is where today's inspiration came from.


So where will you go with this one?  food, get well, circles, group of 3, colors... 


I went with the colors of the photo and had fun creating this week's project.  I used my Tricks and Treats papers (yes, Halloween ones) from Pebbles, I love when papers can be used for so many things and I have said it before... I love this collection!  I used my Cricut to cut out the purse (Suburbia) and the roses (Art Philosophy).  I tucked a bit of some CTMH black tulle in with the roses.  The sentiment is from Unity.  Oh and the friend tag is an upcycled Maya Road tag that was attached to an album.  Wouldn't this card make a great gift card holder.




I can't wait to see what you create!

8 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh I loveeeeeeeeeeeee this!!!! Awesome design and loving the flowers!!!

Amy Moore said...

Are you kidding me! That little card purse is soooo cute! ...and Yes, the perfect little spot to hold a gift card!!

Rose said...

oh my goodness girl this purse is FAB!!! :)

liz at liz's paper loft said...

oh you had me at houndstooth! I must be living under a rock, because I just found you challenge blog! I'm going to try to join in this one!

1CardCreator said...

Gorgeous and I love that paper!

lauren bergold said...

yikes! i almost forgot to link up my card!!! btw, yours is BEYOND awesome... yet another time that "inspired by" didn't have to mean "looks like" the photo & yet SO BRILLIANTLY interpreting it! looooooove it, missus! ♥♥♥

lauren bergold said...

ps: i just saw liz's comment, "you had me at houndstooth" lol!!! yeah, me too!!! :)

Marlena M. said...

Fantastic inspiration Laurel~