Thursday, November 15, 2012

Inspired By....#50

We are right in the middle of a big kitchen renovation so this inspiration piece really speaks to me ;)

How can you take this?  the icons? colors? kitchen feel? collage? grid? I can't wait to see.

I decided to go with the colors and the baking theme and started getting ready for my Christmas baking (that is if my kitchen is done) by creating a little treat box to give them in.  I used my Winter Tortellini & Spinach Collection by Jillibean Soup.  The template is by Perfect Presention, the stamps are from Papertrey Ink and I cut the tag with my Tags, Bags, Boxes and More 2, the rolling pin with the From My Kitchen and finally the Gingerbread Man with my Gingerbread - all of them cricut cartridges.  Finally it is all tied up with some Jute Twine.


I can't wait to see what you create.

Rules for Playing:

Create a NEW project for this challenge.
Be sure to link your blog with a direct link to the post you would like me to visit.
Please put a link on your post to this challenge.
Create a project with no more than 5 challenges including this challenge.
Feel free to use any crafting products you have!




8 comments:

~amy~ said...

really fun inspiration AND project...love that.

Bananastamper said...

Such a fabulous way to gift goodies from the kitchen - gorgeous!
Yikes - kitchen renos scare me! We are going to be "jumping in" in the next year or so but I really don't know what I will do without a kitchen for so long...maybe I should look on the bright side and embrace take out - it may allow for may scrappy time, lol!
Would love to see before and after shots of your kitchen - I think one of the hardest parts is the decisions!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is ADORABLE!! LOVING that gingerbread man!!!!!

1CardCreator said...

This is super sweet, what a great idea!

Marlena M. said...

This is so cute~fantastic project Laurel! Can't wait to see pics of the kitchen if you share them~I've never had a kitchen renovation to endure. We moved every few years. I bet it's exciting!

farmhouse-story said...

so adorable, laurel! love that ginger guy:)

Rose said...

love your sweet project!! :)

lauren bergold said...

oh how i *LOVE* that graphic... and your project is a KNOCKOUT!!! (but mostly i'm totally impressed that you're in the middle of a big reno and can still do all of your crafting and working and not be just growling at everyone the way i would be, lol!) :) :) :)