Thursday, January 17, 2013

Inspired By... #58

It is time for another inspiration challenge and this week is a fun one. 


I see a lot of potential with this one: colors, polka dots, sketch, embossed background, fashion...

I chose to go with the colors (surprised? hehehe)  I used my Family Ties collection by Pebbles as they were perfect!  I kept the design CAS just like the inspiration.  The twine is from Divine Twine.

I can't wait to see what you do!

Rules for Playing:

Create a NEW project for this challenge.
Be sure to link your blog with a direct link to the post you would like me to visit.
Please put a link on your post to this challenge.
Create a project with no more than 5 challenges including this challenge.
Feel free to use any crafting products you have!


9 comments:

~amy~ said...

super fun!

Annette Allen said...

gorgeous card..

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeee this!!! LOVING the colors and the little hearts!!!

~jan said...

What an adorable card, Laurel! Hoping to get to this challenge - love the inspiration!

Karen Day said...

Love this week's inspiration photo! Will try my best to play :o)

Bananastamper said...

Fab inspiration photo!

Rose said...

such a sweet card!! :)

Marlena M. said...

I love all you added to your card Laurel~such sweet inspiration! Fantastic color combo~

MarvA1ix said...

Just found your challenge blog, and I love it. The photo inspriation was really fun, and I'll enjoy giving this a try again.