Thursday, January 10, 2013

Inspired By...#57

Welcome to another Inspired By Challenge.  Being that we are in the middle of winter I was inspired by this Wool Coat.


How will you be inspired by the photo: stripes, colors, texture, clothing, pocket... so many ways.

Believe it or not, this is not where I thought I would head when I was inspired but I am also needing to build up my Grad cards so that is where I ended up!  The paper is from Doodlebug, the hat is cut with my Locker Talk cricut cartridge and the stamps are from Paper Smooches.

I can't wait to see what you do.

Rules for Playing:

Create a NEW project for this challenge.
Be sure to link your blog with a direct link to the post you would like me to visit.
Please put a link on your post to this challenge.
Create a project with no more than 5 challenges including this challenge.
Feel free to use any crafting products you have!



4 comments:

~amy~ said...

super FUN!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooooo fun!! LOVING that cap and worm!!!

Rose said...

oh my that little worm is cute!!! :)

Marlena M. said...

I love the googlies!!! Thanks for the inspiration~