Thursday, January 31, 2013

Inspired By...#60

With the approach of the Super Bowl I thought this was a good inspiration photo.


Where will the inspiration take you? colors, sports, felt, lettering, coffee, texture...

For once I didn't go with the colors, although I did start there but I quickly swayed and ended up with this card.  I used my Game Day Chili collection that came in one of my Card Kitchen kits.  I just kept playing around and this is what I came up with.  It was one of those nights when everything just fell into place, love when that happens.

I can't wait to see what you do!


Rules for Playing:

Create a NEW project for this challenge.
Be sure to link your blog with a direct link to the post you would like me to visit.
Please put a link on your post to this challenge.
Create a project with no more than 5 challenges including this challenge.
Feel free to use any crafting products you have!

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeeee this!! LOVING the colors and that banner!!

karen h said...

I found this challenge blog a few weeks ago and have loved the inspirations, I just haven't been able to get a card done in time - until now! Thanks for the inspiration!

Audrey Pettit said...

Your details on here are amazing! Love the banner at top. This is gorgeous!

Rose said...

i am loving your card girl :)

*no time to play this week for me :(