Thursday, May 23, 2013

Inspired By...#76

Welcome to another Inspired By Challenge.  Isn't this a fun photo?!

How will you be inspired? travel, chevrons, glasses (trendy right now), colors, purse, the little tag...

I have a special Guest this week and I am so lucky to have her here.  Barb plays along with many of my challenges and always has such fabulous projects to share, be sure to check out her blog!  I love how Barb has incorporated the colors, theme and chevron all into this fun card!  Love the twine too, I always love twine ;)


Thanks so much for playing along Barb!

Now I went with the colors and pulled out the chevron, which is really what caught my eye in the photo.  I used my Teresa Collins Stationary Noted Collection along with a Studio Calico veener piece.  


Now I can't wait to see what you create!
Rules for Playing:

Create a NEW project for this challenge.
Be sure to link your blog with a direct link to the post you would like me to visit.
Please put a link on your post to this challenge.
Create a project with no more than 5 challenges including this challenge.
Feel free to use any crafting products you have!





7 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the banner, blocked pattern bg and that sweet typewriter and sentiment panel. Awesome inspiration! Thanks so much for having me along this week, I had a blast!

~amy~ said...

AWESOME ladies!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loving the inspo and love love love the cards!! Beautiful!!!

1CardCreator said...

You and Barb both have amazing cards! Great inspiration photo too! ~Diane

Rose said...

you both rocked the photo!!!! :)

~amy~ said...

super fun ladies!

Marlena M. said...

Yummy coke and colors! Lovely inspiration too~