Thursday, October 17, 2013

Inspired By...#93

It is time for another inspiration challenge and this week I chose some halloween colors but it certainly isn't a halloween picture.


How will you be inspired? colors, camera, number, trio, sketch...

I pulled out the colors and the trio and created a halloween card with the new Happy Haunting collection by My Mind's Eye.  I cut the trio of circles with my Silhouette and the spider with my Chic & Scary cricut cartridge.  The stamp is from CTMH and the twine is The Twinery.

I can't wait to see what you create!
Rules for Playing:

Create a NEW project for this challenge.
Be sure to link your blog with a direct link to the post you would like me to visit.
Please put a link on your post to this challenge.
Create a project with no more than 5 challenges including this challenge.
Feel free to use any crafting products you have!

5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is fabulous!! LOVING that spider!!!!!

~amy~ said...

Um LOVE the inspiration photo...and your card is AWESOME.

Rose said...

awesome card girl :)

Deepti said...

Awesome awesome awesome.... Love it

Marina said...

Thanks for a great challenge. I'm sorry that when I first linked up, I didn't realise that my post was 'draft' instead of 'publish'. so sorry if you tried to visit before I fixed it!