Thursday, February 13, 2014

Inspired By... #107

Tomorrow is Valentine's day so I wanted some sort of heart themed challenge, but I didn't necessarily want it to only be a Valentine one...when I saw this photo I knew it would be perfect!


How will you be inspired?  hearts, clean & simple, stripes, colors, pop of color...

I chose to go with the colors and create a baby boy card.  I used the Summer Stories and Stationary Noted collections by Teresa Collins along with some dies from My Favorite Things and Divine Twine.



I can't wait to see what you create!

Rules for Playing:

Create a NEW project for this challenge.
Be sure to link your blog with a direct link to the post you would like me to visit.
Please put a link on your post to this challenge.
Create a project with no more than 5 challenges including this challenge.


Feel free to use any crafting products you have!




5 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING all the stars!!!!!!

~amy~ said...

How SWEET!

Marlena M. said...

Fantastic combo of colors Laurel~I hope I get a chance to participate! Fantastic stars~I love the "No.2" phrase!

Rose said...

FAB baby card :) i still had to make hubby's Valentine so went with the hearts :)

Casandra Bennett said...

Thanks for the inspiration. I needed another Valentine's card for tomorrow. Thinking this one will go to my little girl. She loves bling.