Thursday, June 5, 2014

Inspired By...#117

Isn't this a pretty room?  Love the soft feel and all the different prints.

How will you be inspired?  colors, polka dots, flowers, quilt...

I pulled out the colors and mixed different patterns by using the You Are My Happy collection by Teresa Collins.  I thought they were perfect for the inspiration.  I used a butterfly die from MFT as well.

Of course I used my Xyron Mega Runner and Adhesive dots to adhere the papers before stitching.


I was inspired by this sketch at Techno Stamper:








6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING the butterfly!!!!

~amy~ said...

super pretty inspiration and card...love all the pink

Marlena M. said...

This is so pretty Laurel!

MJ said...

I love this card, the different patterns and the colors are wonderful. I agree the room looks nice and inviting. Great job! Thanks so much for playing along with my sketch challenge this week!

LeAnne said...

LOVE this...those papers are wonderful!

Bananastamper said...

Great inspiration. Love the stitching in the middle of your butterfly - gotta try that!