Thursday, June 12, 2014

Inspired By #118

Time for another Inspiration Challenge.  I have been wanting to use this one for awhile.  What a fun crib!


How will you be inspired? woodgrain, stars, moon, color, baby...

I was pretty literal with this one.  I used the Special Delivery Boy with woodgrain paper from the Lakeside collection both by Pebbles.  I cut the moon and large star with my Silhouette.  The stamp is from Technique Tuesday.   


I can't wait to see what you create!

Rules for Playing:

Create a NEW project for this challenge.
Be sure to link your blog with a direct link to the post you would like me to visit.
Please put a link on your post to this challenge.
Create a project with no more than 5 challenges including this challenge.


Feel free to use any crafting products you have!



7 comments:

~amy~ said...

okay, double whammy of cuteness!

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Awesome card!!

LeAnne said...

Cute photo, cute card! I wish I had a bed like this!

Lea Lawson said...

These are both so cute....the photo & the card!! LOVE the woodgrain moon!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love love this!!!! LOVING the moon and the stars!!!!!!

Rose said...

oh i love the moon crib!!! super sweet card girl :)

Jenna ♥ said...

So a sweet card!!!!