Thursday, May 7, 2020

Inspired By...flower me with color

Good morning everyone.  

With Mother's Day this weekend and the flowers blooming, 
it was exciting to see a floral photo prompt this week! 
We can't wait to see what you'll create!  
As always, the sketch is at the bottom of the post.

How are you inspired? 
theme? flowers? woodgrain?
colors? sketch? 


(source)

Check out how the design team was inspired:







This week's Sketch:

We can't wait to see what you'll create!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

3 comments:

Cat Craig said...

Fab inspiration photo. There is no linky or due date posted that I saw.

Danni Reid said...

Thank you Cat Craig, not sure what happened, but thankful you shared with us so I could go in and copy the code again. Can't wait to see what you'll create!

Samra said...

I am so glad that I have found this challenge blog :)
I am a new follower and was so inspired with the theme that I had to join the challenge. Thank you!
Hugs,
Samra
Paper Talk with Samra