Thursday, January 19, 2012

Inspired By #7

I have a fun photo for you today that is open to so many interpretations I hope you play along.


So many options with this photo.  You could go with the wedding theme, the colors, the flowers or do as I did and focus on the sneakers... I really want to get a pair of  converse runners, perhaps in pink.

I altered a little notebook with some Fancy Pants Off To School.  Such a quick and easy project.  The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink and a bit of Twinery Twine.



Link up by next Wednesday January 25th11:59 PST.  
I can't wait to see what you do!

Rules for Playing:
  1. Create a NEW project for this challenge.
  2. Be sure to link your blog with a direct link to the post you would like me to visit.
  3. Please put a link on your post to this challenge.
  4. Create a project with no more than 5 challenges including this challenge.
  5. Feel free to use any crafting products you have!



6 comments:

~amy~ said...

super fun laurel!

Audrey Pettit said...

What a fun inspiration photo. Totally adorable notebook, too!

Annette Allen said...

awesome photo...this will be fun...
Love your card..

Marlena M. said...

This is so much fun! I love it. Great photo too. ;)

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome project and fun challlenge dearie!!!!

Amy Moore said...

I can totally see my daughter doing this for her wedding...not yet though, she has a couple more years!! Thanks for the inspiration and dreams for the future!