Welcome to another challenge here at Inspired By. I LOVE this photo for this week's inspiration and I think it is open to so many options.
You may be inspired by the colors, the winter feel, the coffee, mittens, the heart... so may ways to take this weeks inspiration.
For my project this week, I chose to do a layout. I used the Winter Wonderland papers available from Jessica Sprague to scrap a photo of one of my guilty pleasures... my Starbuck's Latte's. Over the holidays I really enjoy the Caramel Brule Latte. I cut the title with my Plantin Schoolbook Cricut cartridge and used the negative of the words rather than the letters, I like how this looks. The Snowflakes are cut using my Winter Lace Cricut Cartridge. The stickers are SRM Stickers and I have used a Word Flashcard from Pretty Little Studio and a Journal Tag from Elle's Studio. Finally all finished off with some Caribbean Twine from The Twiney.
I used this week's sketch from Creative Scrappers, I love this sketch:
Remember to link up by next Wednesday January 11th11:59 PST. For your chance at the prize, which this week will be some winter themed goodies.
I can't wait to see what you do!
Rules for Playing:
- Create a NEW project for this challenge.
- Be sure to link your blog with a direct link to the post you would like me to visit.
- Please put a link on your post to this challenge.
- Create a project with no more than 5 challenges including this challenge.
- Feel free to use any crafting products you have!