My favorite season of all is Spring and this photo just says spring to me! I can't wait until my white tulips and lilacs are out! So here is this week's inspiration:
So many ways to take this: colors, the textures (woodgrain, grass), flowers, eggs, bird....I went with the colors and I also went with the sketch of it.
For my card I used some papers from My Little Shoebox. I cut the flower with my April Showers Cricut cartridge and the sentiment is a SRM sticker that I have cut apart. I placed the sentiment this way as I see a lot of projects on Pinterest with the sentiment lining up on the right and I like the look. Finally the twine is the new Flax twine from The Twinery.
Link up by next Wednesday March 21st 11:59 PST.
I can't wait to see what you do!
Rules for Playing:
- Create a NEW project for this challenge.
- Be sure to link your blog with a direct link to the post you would like me to visit.
- Please put a link on your post to this challenge.
- Create a project with no more than 5 challenges including this challenge.
- Feel free to use any crafting products you have!