Saturday, March 10, 2012

Inspired By #13 Winner

Thank you for continuing to play along with my challenge.  I love seeing what everyone does with the inspiration!  The winner for the pocket inspired challenge was:

she made not one but 3 fabulous tags!
Jodi please contact me with your email and I will get your prize out to you.

Don't forget to play along with this week's




Oh and another little surprise.... I can't believe I am up to 100 followers already!  I did a random draw of my followers and....




And that is Janice C!!!  
Janice please contact me... you have won a Fancy Pants It's The Little Things Collection!!!

Thank you everyone for following me...perhaps there may be another prize when we hit 150 followers ;)

2 comments:

Lisa Minckler said...

Congratualations ladies!!! That pocket card is fantastic!! :)
Love your blog Laurel. :)

Janice said...

What a surprise to bright up this rainy day! Thanks Laurel, I will send you my info.