Thursday, December 29, 2011

Inspired By #4

With the upcoming New Year I thought it would be fitting to use some New Years inspiration.  I love this invitation.  I love the colors and I actually thought it made for a great sketch and was going to go that route but in the end I went with the colors.



I decided to use some of my new goodies too.  I have never used this Wine Bottle Tag die from PTI and it was perfect for the challenge.  The pattern papers are from Echo Park and the die cut is made with my Holiday Words & Expressions Slice Elite cartridge.  Finally some White Colored Wire from the Ribbon Carousel.




This is also for the following challenges: Little Red Wagon - New;  Color Q - Black, White and one other color; Ribbon Reel - New Year.

Remember to link up by next Wednesday January 4t 11:59 PST.  For your chance at the prize.
I can't wait to see what you do!

Rules for Playing:
  1. Create a NEW project for this challenge.
  2. Be sure to link your blog with a direct link to the post you would like us to visit.
  3. Please put a link on your post to our challenge.
  4. Create a project with only 5 challenges including this challenge.
  5. Feel free to use any crafting products you have!



9 comments:

Marlena M. said...

Ooooh, I love the colors of the inspiration! Will get to it ASAP.

Your tag is so clean and crisp-I love the sentiment. ;)

Kara said...

great tag!! thanks for joining us at the CQC!!

Pauline said...

Very elegant tag, love the lettering. Thaqnks for joining us at The Ribbon Reel this fortnight!

Katy said...

Very cool Invitation! Love yellow :)

Lisa Kind said...

Hi Laurel! I just found your new challenge blog...love it! I'm hoping to play this week (no promises!) because I love the colors! Congrats on this new endeavor!

LeAnne said...

This is a super take on the challenges! Thanks for playing with us this week, and Happy New Year!

Oscar said...

Great bottle tag, love the sentiment used. Thanks for sharing with us at The Ribbon Reel this week!

Tracey McNeely said...

Love the bottle tag. Great colours. Happy New Year!

FrancineB said...

Great bottle tag. What a great way to personalize a gift in a bottle. :) I think I need to use your idea for my upcoming sisters' birthdays. They love trying new wine, this would be a perfect way to present it along with their personalized wineglasses.