Thursday, June 21, 2012

Inspired By #29

I am glad that you have stopped by for another Inspired By Challenge.  With the official start to summer I was inspired by this sunburst quilt.



How will you take the inspiration? The colors? The sunshine? A sunburst?  The sketch?  

Funny thing is, I was actually going to do a sunburst just like this with these colors even.  Somehow, I stuck with the sketch and the sunburst (I have been wanting to do one on a layout for awhile now - finally pushed myself to do it)... but you will see I did not stick with the colors!

I used my Amy Tangerine Sketchbook collection and the stamps are from the Oh Snap! set by There She Goes.  I am really happy with how this turned out.


I can't wait to see what you do!

Rules for Playing:

Create a NEW project for this challenge.
Be sure to link your blog with a direct link to the post you would like me to visit.
Please put a link on your post to this challenge.
Create a project with no more than 5 challenges including this challenge.
Feel free to use any crafting products you have!





6 comments:

1CardCreator said...

Love your layout, and the inspiration photo is really inspiring!

lauren bergold said...

oooooooooooh! CANNOT decide which to love more... the inspiration quilt or your gorgeous LO??! i think it's a tie!!! (& my mind is racing with ideas...) (thank you!) ♥♥♥

Rose said...

i am loving your page!!!

is that sale at there she goes stamps? my old eyes can't see to well! lol

Audrey Pettit said...

Wow! Gorgeous! I LOVE your sunburst!

wendipooh13 said...

sooo lovin your page and I jumped on the challenge last night when I saw it!!!

Casandra Bennett said...

You did such a beautiful job with your scrapbook page. I loved the colors of the inspiration photo, so I couldn't wait to finally participate. Yay!