Thursday, March 7, 2013

Inspired By...#65

Yay, here we are in March, which means Spring is just around the corner!  I can't wait, spring is my favorite time of year!  I really wanted a spring feeling inspiration and although I first thought of daffodils and such... this photo really did it for me.



So how will you be inspired?  CAS, toys, stacked elements, colors...

I was taken by the clean and simple feel and of course the colors.  I have used the Pebbles Basics collection (the Cardmaking Pads) including the new Journaling Cards,  Washi Tape and Self Adhesive Flowers.  I created the tag from one of the The sentiment stamp is from the April Showers set by Technique Tuesday.  The twine is Divine Twine and finally I cut out the bird with my Cricut.


I am playing along with a couple of challenges.  The Paper Players:

And the Fantabulous Cricut Challenge - to include a Bird.


Now being that it is the first challenge of the month, I do have a prize up for grabs, so be sure to play along!



I can't wait to see what you do!

Rules for Playing:

Create a NEW project for this challenge.
Be sure to link your blog with a direct link to the post you would like me to visit.
Please put a link on your post to this challenge.
Create a project with no more than 5 challenges including this challenge.
Feel free to use any crafting products you have!

17 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is beautiful! LOVING the colors and love love love that birdie!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Such yummy colors and fabulous prints! I soooo love the mix of chevrons and dots. Totally adorable birdie, too!

~amy~ said...

Oh Laurel, this is fabulous!

Marlena M. said...

This is SO DARLING Laurel~I love the spring colors and patterns!

Kim's Kreations said...

These colors just scream Spring. Love all your little details. Thanks for playing along at FCCB. Kim Ogden

Missy said...

This card is SUPER!! I really like the flower and twine, and the washi tape!! Thanks for joining us at FCCB!!

AmyT said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks so much for playing along at FCCB.

Natalie said...

Your card is beautiful, love the spring colors!

LeAnne said...

Yowza, what a fun inspiration photo! Your card is fun too....love the chevrons and those cute birds! Thanks for playing with my "stitchy" challenge this week! And hopefully I can play this week too...haven't had a chance to play in a long time!

1CardCreator said...

Sweet card and love the entry card too! ~Diane

Heather said...

Fabulous card! I love the bright colors and the stitching details look great!! Thanks for joining us at FCCB!

stampwithsandy said...

This is so cute! Love the happy little bird, the bright colors and the patterned papers. Thanks so much for sharing your creation with us at The Paper Players!

Crafting Misfit said...

Oh these colors are so refreshing. I am so ready for spring and this card is a perfect pick me up in anticipation of spring. You have done a great job!

Thanks for playing with us at FCCB.

Rebecca, Fantabulous Cricut DT
I would love to have you visit my blog!
Check out my new challenge blog DT call!

Lynn B. said...

This is really amazing! I love the colors, and your design is great. I like the addition of all of the chevrons. Thank you for joining us at FCCB.

Lynn B.
FCCB DT

recollectionalley said...

Your color choices and pattern picks are fabulous! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week.

Janea
Recollection Alley

Andi (RrlScrapGal) said...

Adorable card and design! I am so ready for spring!

maria f. said...

That little birdie is adorable and your use of the yummy colors makes me long for spring. Off to give this a last-minute try.