Thursday, November 7, 2013

Inspired By...#95

When I think of fall, a couple of things that come to mind are sweaters and plaid (warm, wool blankets).  When I came across this photo, I knew one day I would use it.


How will you be inspired? colors, plaid, layers, jewels, stacking, distressed, animal print, gold...

I pulled out the colors, plaid, distressing and even a touch of jewels with my sequins.  I used the Lakeside Collection by Pebbles, along with a chipboard piece from Creative Embellishments (love these chipboard words!) and of course a bit of old denim scraps.  I added some random stitching lines to mimic the look and feel of sewn/distressed denim.



I can't wait to see what you create!

Rules for Playing:

Create a NEW project for this challenge.
Be sure to link your blog with a direct link to the post you would like me to visit.
Please put a link on your post to this challenge.
Create a project with no more than 5 challenges including this challenge.
Feel free to use any crafting products you have!

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous!! LOVING the colors and the houndstooth!!!!!

~amy~ said...

Super FUN!!!

Rose said...

fun card :)

Marlena M. said...

Fun creation and inspiration Laurel!