Thursday, April 10, 2014

Inspired By #110

With Easter coming up I decided to go with a bunny inspiration.  Aren't these guys cute!

How will you be inspired?  bunnies, floral, shabby chic, cottage, gingham, colors... so many ways to take this inspiration.

I used my Vintage Bliss collection by Simple Stories to create a fun spring card.  I used a Silhouette file, a Technique Tuesday stamp and some Twinery Twine.


Can't wait to see what you create!

Rules for Playing:

Create a NEW project for this challenge.
Be sure to link your blog with a direct link to the post you would like me to visit.
Please put a link on your post to this challenge.
Create a project with no more than 5 challenges including this challenge.


Feel free to use any crafting products you have!



5 comments:

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Beautiful!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the umbrella!!!!

~amy~ said...

seriously SWEET

Rose said...

love the cute bunnies!! super sweet card girl :)

ike said...

Such cute bunnies and that is a beautiful card. I have a quirky sense of humour !! :-)
Thank you for this Challenge.
IKE xx