Sunday, June 17, 2018

Winners... Inspired By summer on the porch

We have a few winners today!  First up the two random winners for the Unity Prize packs



The first random winner was:
and here is her beautiful card:

Our second winner is:

and here is her fun card:


Congratulations ladies!

Be sure to email me at: laurelseabrook@shaw.ca to claim your prize!

And now for this week's challenge winner:





I love the combo of colors and that daisy image.

Congratulations Crytal, be sure to grab your badge!

Now don't forget to play along with this week's challenge:






7 comments:

Becca Sadler said...

Fabulous cards picked as winners! Congrats to these featured crafters!

Sandi said...

Congrats to the lucky winners. Beutiful card Crystal!

Crystal O. Minkler said...

Thank you, Laurel! I had fun playing along. Congratulations to the Unity prize winners!!

Jhays said...

Yay Crystal! So happy for you! Your cards are amazing!

Jhays said...

And thank you for randomly picking my card as a winner! I'm So excited. Can't wait to add some more sweet smelling red rubber to my Unity collection!

sansuey said...

Congratulations to the winners! Beautiful entries!

Unknown said...

Thank you for the challenge and picking my card randomly. Thank Unity for sponsoring the challenge!