Sunday, January 13, 2019

Winners... Inspired By...Mr. Snowman


There are a couple of winners to announce for the Mr. Snowman challenge.

First up, the winner of my prize pack by random draw is:



Here is her fun card:

Kathy be sure to email me your address and I will get your prize out to you :)


Next, the winner of the challenge is:



I was drawn to the adorable image and the pretty colors!
Congratulations AJ, be sure to grab your badge.

Now don't forget to play along with this week's challenge:


And don't forget to join our Facebook Group... I am posting weekly sketches to correspond to the inspiration and you don't want to miss out ;)














2 comments:

Kathy Schweinfurth said...

Thanks so much!!!

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

Congrats to Kathy for the prize win. Thank You for choosing my card as the challenge winner. I had fun coloring this cute snowman and friends up.. I will wear my badge with pride.