Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Taking a break...

 Hi everyone, Laurel here. I know it's been awhile. I have to thank all of you for supporting this challenge over the years. I had to step back awhile ago due to circumstances in my life and I am so grateful for Danni for all of her hard work in keeping this running and of course the team for consistently showing up with amazing creations. 

I had full intentions on coming back in the summer as you may have noticed some cards from me. But again life happened, some not so good and some good that I just couldn't. 

Well the time has come... Danni needs to step back and I am not ready to take over so we are not saying goodbye just yet. We are hoping it is a for now. 

Thank you again for your support, the team for being amazing and Danni for being there for me!  

15 comments:

Kathyk said...

Wishing you all the best, look after yourself, thanks to Danni - hope to see you soon

Kathyk

Casandra Bennett said...

Kathyk said it well. Sending you good vibes, and take time for you. I've been really feeling the low energy thing for the past few months, and taking time just to relax whenever the chance arises. I miss my hobby, but finding strength to do the daily tasks is most important right now (for me and my family). Take care. And wishing you a Happy 2022.

~amy~ said...

Oh no, please take care!!!!

Jolanda Johnstone said...

Best Wishes to you both. Please let us know if and when you get your challenges blog up and running again. So glad I found you. Thanks for the fun! Jolanda

Bonnie said...

Taking care of ourselves and our families is the most important thing. I've enjoyed this challenge and hope you'll be able to return before too long.

ElizStewart said...

Laurel... take care of yourself and your family first. Do what you need to do. Your cardmaking family will be here when you are ready. I left for a year and when I returned I was welcomed wholeheartedly.
Big shout out to Danni for the amazing job... keeping us inspired and on track. THANK YOU!

Becca Sadler said...

Best wishes to Laurel, Danni, and all crafters who are overwhelmed by personal issues. Blogland and creativity aren't going anywhere! So we will read your posts whenever you're able to continue. Take care.

Nancy said...

Take care of what needs taking care of and if and when you return as we hope you will we will all be here to welcome you back. Families come first! Cyber hugs to you all!

Marlena M. said...

I've always loved this challenge and appreciate all you and your team have faithfully done! Take care and God bless~

Cheryl said...

So sorry, but I do understand how important 'stepping back' has to be done. Take care of yourselves and know we all look forward to when you return to give another challenge to us all. Rest in His care.

sansuey said...

It takes A LOT to keep doing this kind of endeavor. I send good thoughts your way for comfort and joy in your days.

Cindy C. said...

Please take care! I look forward to seeing your return!

donna mikasa said...

Take care, Laurel, and we look forward to the return of Inspired By in the very near future!

Lynne in NI said...

Take care. Hope to see you back soon

Michal said...

Take care! Hope to see y'all back soon!