Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Winners

 Ok we have some winners to announce! 

First up the winner of the Inspired By lemons:

Donna Mikasa


Such a pretty card. I can almost taste those lemons and loving all of the texture
Congratulations Donna, be sure to grab your badge

Now for the random winner of the prize:


Ohhh congratulations once again to Donna Mikasa! You need to buy a lottery ticket.
Shoot me an email and I will get the prize to you.
laurelseabrook@shaw.ca


Next up, the winner of Inspired By Gilded Leaves



Congratulations to you Jennifer
Loving all the details and of course that green tea pot!


Now come back tomorrow for our next challenge,






2 comments:

donna mikasa said...

Oh my! Thank you for the double win! I can't believe I won twice! Thank you so much!

And congrats to Jennifer on the Gilded Leaves win!

Anonymous said...

So excited to see my card picked and congrats Donna!