Sunday, December 17, 2023

Winners

 Report cards are pretty much done so I am catching up around here. 

Note: for some reason I am often not able to comment on your creations. I’m sorry if you haven’t heard from me when you enter our challenges!

Winner of Inspired by decor

Lisa


Congratulations! I just love sll the details in this amazing creation! 


Next up… Inspired by Ornaments


Erin 


Congratulations! Love the clustering on this! 


Now don’t forget to play along in this week’s challenge


 

3 comments:

LesleyG said...

What fabulous winners creations! Thanks for the reminder too…..will have to get my skates on to enter on time. Don’t know if it helps, but turning off “prevent cross site tracking” in settings works for me, and you can easily turn it back on again xxx

~amy~ said...

YAY to Lisa + Erin!

Lisa said...

Yay! Thanks so much!