Thursday, July 18, 2024

Inspired By Hamburg

To say I am excited is an understatement! My daughter, her husband and his family are coming here soon for a visit! I can't wait to see them again. Seeing my daughter once a year is not enough. They live in Hamburg, hence the theme for this week.


How are you inspired? buildings? colors? windows? rectangles? sketch? theme?

Check out the design team's creations








Laurel Seabrook







Now it is your turn
 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

2 comments:

Alexander Juan said...

Anyone here looking for a loan ?
Mr Pedro and his working loan company lend me a loan of 400000 Euro after going through some financial situation in my life, Mr Pedro work with a reputable loan company that give loans at the very low 2% rate of any loan kind that you wish to apply as long as you would make a return honesty and trust.
Anyone looking for a loan can contact Mr Pedro on email: pedroloanss@gmail.com WhatsApp: +393510140339

Ximena said...

How I Got Cured

My name is Ximena Jimena from Cuba, I want to shares my incredible story of being cured from Herpes and HIV,hepatitis by Dr. Jekawo. After testing positive in 2014, all hope seemed lost until I discovered the cure from Dr. Jekawo. Following his treatment, test results turned out negative, and I am forever grateful for this help. Dr. Jekawo's expertise also extended to curing various health conditions such as HPV, diabetes, epilepsy, and more. I also attests to Dr. Jekawo's success in curing my brother-in-law's diabetes and HPV, providing hope to others who may be struggling with similar conditions. also cure
hpv
Hiv/Aids
epilepsy
sickle cell anaemia
diabetes
Herpes
copd
barrenness
cancer
wart
psoriasis
pityriasis rosea etc.
email: drjekawo@gmail.com
Dr Jekawo also cure my brother in-law diabetes and HPV completely.