Thursday, October 4, 2018

Inspired By... ready for fall


(source)

Hey everyone, happy October! Yesterday was our first 'cool' fall day. Lately they have been pretty warm but yesterday was definitely fallish! Isn't that a great photo? I would love that to be my house.

By the way... we are sponsored this week by Stamplorations! There is a $20 Gift Certificate up for grabs so be sure to play along!


How are you inspired by the photo? colors? woodgrain? fall? large text? 

The design team were fortunate to be able to play with some of the fabulous Stamplorations stamp sets. Check out how they were inspired:











Now we can't wait to see what you create!



2 comments:

~amy~ said...

How FUN! Love the inspirational projects!

sansuey said...

Your challenges are MY FAVORITE! I "oohed" over the inspired and inspiring cards. I really wanted to do last week's challenge--how did I NOT do that? This week's will not pass me by!