Sunday, October 28, 2018

Winner post....



It seems as though I have been apologizing a lot lately! My computer blew in the summer and about a month ago I finally got a new one hooked up (had been making do with my phone and laptop) but the new one was not working properly and last weekend it decided to stop working for me! UGH. Needless to say, I have not been able to keep up with my technology items as such. Luckily a friend was able to get everything up and running properly and I think we are finally good to go!

Anyways, I know I missed commenting on some of the lovely projects but going forward now I should be on top of things again.

I have a couple of winners to post:

First up, the winner for the Inspired By Fall Beauty challenge:





I love how she created a layout and grouped the pumpkins like the acorns!

Next the Inspired By Halloween challenge:



What a wonderful project! Who wouldn't love to receive a gift like this?
Love the moss tucked in the label :)

Congratulations winners!
Be sure to grab your badges.

Now don't forget to play along with this week's challenge:



No comments: